Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Building muscle journey !

Building muscle journey !
By:"Iordan Alexandru"
Published on 2015-05-01 by Iordan Alexandru

Why I made this ebook series? - I did a lot of research on bodybuilding. I saw way too many big dudes give strange advices and confusing the audience. I decided to make this book so no one will ever get confused on questions such as : How to make gains as a beginner? What’s the best workout for me? Best exercises for beginners? - Reading a lot about old school bodybuilding and combining with the new techniques to gain muscle such as intelligent split, when to eat, on each body part what you should focus on, etc. - I would like to step in with me in this amazing journey: to build muscle!! Content : Chapter 1 – Introduction Chapter 2: Bodybuilding as a job Chapter 3: How to get those gains? Chapter 4: Best mass exercises Chapter 5: The workout split + exercises Chapter 6: Tips and tricks on gaining extra mass on any group

This Book was ranked 36 by Google Books for keyword i want 6 pack abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment